17 February 2009

Rock with Hasbro's I-DOG Brand - Press Release

PAWTUCKET, RI – February 13, 2009 – Every dog has its day, and this one belongs to the I-DOG Interactive Musical Companion. In 2009, Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE: HAS) is unleashing several new music-playing pals into its popular I-DOG collection of speakers with personality.

This year, the already popular I-DOG SOFT SPEAKER will be available in a fabulous new colors and designs including pink, purple and white. This spring, you can also jam to your favorite tunes with the adorable I-TURTLE, a rockin' reptile addition to the I-DOG line.

I-DOG PLUSH PUPPY
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Fall 09) The I-DOG PLUSH PUPPY pet can be your best friend! A smaller version of the I-DOG SOFT SPEAKER, this cuddly, pint-sized pup is always ready to rock. When plugged into any MP3 player (not included), the I-DOG PLUSH PUPPY will broadcast rockin' tunes. Available in a variety of colors, the I-DOG PLUSH PUPPY also features the classic I-DOG color dot representation on its face. No batteries required.

I-TURTLE
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 09) I-TURTLE Interactive Music Companion is the newest member to the popular I-DOG family and this adorable turtle is one rockin' reptile! Simply place their pal in front of a speaker or plug it into the headphone jack of any hand-held music system and get ready to rock. I-TURTLE sways its head side to side, taps its foot and moves its shell up and down as it flashes an array of colorful LEDs, all to the beat of the music. Plug your hand-held music systems directly into I-TURTLE and music will broadcast through a built-in speaker. I-TURTLE is compatible with most portable music devices (not included) and comes complete with a dual jack. Requires 3 "AAA" batteries, included.

i-Dog TurtleI-DOG SOFT SPEAKER
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $34.99) Cuddle up and rock out with the I-DOG SOFT SPEAKER pet. Available in a variety of fabulous colors, simply plug an MP3 player directly into this dog and music will broadcast through a built-in speaker. Just like the original I-DOG, this puppy features the signature array of colorful LEDs located on its face which will light up as I-DOG SOFT SPEAKER plays your favorite tunes. I-DOG SOFT SPEAKER is compatible with most portable music devices (not included). Requires two "AA" batteries, included.
-----------------------------------
Source: Hasbro - Released 13/02/2009 11:32
Related Link: i-Dog World
Related Link: Hasbro Website
Related Link: New Generation of i-Dog - The i-Dog Dance

No comments:

 
Dog Pound | Cat Corner | Small 'n' Furry | Farm Yard | Tank Life | Exotic Pets | Nursery | Aviary | Side Alley | Archives
About Us | Services | Gift Wrap | Security | Payment |Delivery | Contact | Fun Stuff | Benefits | Sitemap

Email: contact@electronicpetshop.com | Tel: 0845 4636 738 | Registered in England, Company No. 6361554
Copyright 2007-2009 Electronic Pets Ltd. All rights reserved. All third party trademarks are acknowledged